In its May, 2009, cover story, California Lawyer Magazine analyzes in some depth the water crisis of the Klamath Basin (“A River Runs Through It — Old adversaries agree to remove dams in the Klamath River basin hoping to save farms, fish, and tribal culture”). The article shines a spotlight on the role of the Yurok Tribe, the firm’s client, leading the negotiations. Scott Williams, a partner, is lead counsel to the Tribe in these talks. If successful, as we expect it will be, these talks will result in the largest dam removal and river restoration project in history. The full article can be found here.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)