The firm assists tribal governments and entities with broad strategic planning, as well as contract negotiation and drafting, advising on the legal structure of tribal entities, addressing the scope and application of Indian law tax immunities, advising on the extent that employment and other federal laws may apply to tribes and tribal entities, assisting with land issues including zoning matters, and helping clients with employment matters.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights