The firm represents Indian tribes and nations throughout the United States in efforts to establish and enforce hunting and fishing rights. Using a broad array of tools, including litigation, negotiation, and public education, we are forceful advocates for our clients’ sovereign rights in this area.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights