The firm represents Indian tribes and nations throughout the United States in efforts to establish and enforce hunting and fishing rights. Using a broad array of tools, including litigation, negotiation, and public education, we are forceful advocates for our clients’ sovereign rights in this area.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)