The firm assists Indian tribes and intertribal consortia with the development and administration of tribal judicial and administrative systems for the resolution of disputes arising in Indian Country. We have expertise in drafting tribal codes, and ensuring compliance with tribal law. We regularly represent tribes in tribal court proceedings.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)
- Partner Rovianne Leigh presents at the 2018 California Land and Water Conservation Conference
- Partner Scott W. Williams Appointed to Board of Directors of Klamath River Renewal Corporation