The firm assists Indian tribes and intertribal consortia with the development and administration of tribal judicial and administrative systems for the resolution of disputes arising in Indian Country. We have expertise in drafting tribal codes, and ensuring compliance with tribal law. We regularly represent tribes in tribal court proceedings.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)