The firm assists Indian tribes and intertribal consortia with the development and administration of tribal judicial and administrative systems for the resolution of disputes arising in Indian Country. We have expertise in drafting tribal codes, and ensuring compliance with tribal law. We regularly represent tribes in tribal court proceedings.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights