Historically and to this day, housing in Indian communities has been among the poorest and most inadequate in the United States. The firm has represented tribes, tribal housing authorities, and other tribally designated housing entities in responding to that pressing problem. The firm assists in establishing, securing funding for, and operating tribal housing programs.
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)