Historically and to this day, housing in Indian communities has been among the poorest and most inadequate in the United States. The firm has represented tribes, tribal housing authorities, and other tribally designated housing entities in responding to that pressing problem. The firm assists in establishing, securing funding for, and operating tribal housing programs.
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition
- Restoring the Klamath River: The Largest Dam Removal Project in the U.S. is Underway
- Attorney Jenna Macaulay Appointed to First New York State Burial Site Review Committee
- Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson co-authors article: IDSov and the silent data revolution: Indigenous Peoples and the decentralized building blocks of web3
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson