Historically and to this day, housing in Indian communities has been among the poorest and most inadequate in the United States. The firm has represented tribes, tribal housing authorities, and other tribally designated housing entities in responding to that pressing problem. The firm assists in establishing, securing funding for, and operating tribal housing programs.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)