Historically and to this day, housing in Indian communities has been among the poorest and most inadequate in the United States. The firm has represented tribes, tribal housing authorities, and other tribally designated housing entities in responding to that pressing problem. The firm assists in establishing, securing funding for, and operating tribal housing programs.
- KRRC Newsletter regarding Klamath Dam Removal
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Siena Kalina
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Senior Associate Michele Fahley
- Curtis Berkey, Erica Costa and Aviva Simon author “Revitalizing Stewardship and Use of Tribal Traditional Properties: Options for Improving California Policy and Law in State-Managed Lands and Waters.”
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition