Berkey Williams LLP represents tribes and tribal organizations in proceedings before administrative agencies of the federal, state and local governments. These include the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Land Management, state public utility regulatory commissions, natural resource regulatory commissions and agencies, and many others.
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)
- Partner Rovianne Leigh presents at the 2018 California Land and Water Conservation Conference