Berkey Williams LLP represents tribes and tribal organizations in proceedings before administrative agencies of the federal, state and local governments. These include the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Land Management, state public utility regulatory commissions, natural resource regulatory commissions and agencies, and many others.
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Siena Kalina
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Senior Associate Michele Fahley
- Curtis Berkey, Erica Costa and Aviva Simon author “Revitalizing Stewardship and Use of Tribal Traditional Properties: Options for Improving California Policy and Law in State-Managed Lands and Waters.”
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition
- Restoring the Klamath River: The Largest Dam Removal Project in the U.S. is Underway