The firm represents many tribal clients before state and federal agencies, as well as state legislatures and the United States Congress. Because disputes between Indian tribes and non-Indian governments often involve the policies and decisions of federal and state agencies or legislatures, we have developed expertise in advocacy before such bodies.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)