The firm represents many tribal clients before state and federal agencies, as well as state legislatures and the United States Congress. Because disputes between Indian tribes and non-Indian governments often involve the policies and decisions of federal and state agencies or legislatures, we have developed expertise in advocacy before such bodies.
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition
- Restoring the Klamath River: The Largest Dam Removal Project in the U.S. is Underway
- Attorney Jenna Macaulay Appointed to First New York State Burial Site Review Committee
- Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson co-authors article: IDSov and the silent data revolution: Indigenous Peoples and the decentralized building blocks of web3
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson