The firm represents many tribal clients before state and federal agencies, as well as state legislatures and the United States Congress. Because disputes between Indian tribes and non-Indian governments often involve the policies and decisions of federal and state agencies or legislatures, we have developed expertise in advocacy before such bodies.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights