Dam Removal on Schedule with Copco No. 2 Nearing Completion – The Klamath River renewal project shifted into high gear in June 2023, following final permit approvals by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) that allowed construction crews to get to work on the deconstruction of Copco No. 2 dam. The deconstruction of Copco No. 2 is well underway and expected to be completed in September.
- KRRC Newsletter regarding Klamath Dam Removal
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Siena Kalina
- Berkey Williams LLP Welcomes Senior Associate Michele Fahley
- Curtis Berkey, Erica Costa and Aviva Simon author “Revitalizing Stewardship and Use of Tribal Traditional Properties: Options for Improving California Policy and Law in State-Managed Lands and Waters.”
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition