On Saturday, June 25, 2016, the Kashia Band of Pomo Indians celebrated with prayer, dance, and food the return to Tribal control of a piece of its ancestral lands, now known as the Kashia Coastal Reserve. The Reserve is on the Northern California coast contiguous to Salt Point State Park. The Tribe’s acquisition, achieved with the assistance of Scott Williams of the firm, means that the Kashia, a coastal people, now have unfettered access to the coast for the first time in nearly two centuries.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)