Working with Onondaga Nation General Counsel Joe Heath, Berkey Williams LLP attorneys Alex Page and Curtis Berkey crafted the Nation’s petition to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. Go to http://www.onondaganation.org/news/2014/onondaga-nation-files-second-historic-land-rights-case/ for the full release. Click here for the news article.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)