On July 9, 2013, Partner Curtis Berkey presented a webinar lecture as part of the continuing legal education series on the Native Land Law program sponsored by the Indian Land Tenure Foundation. Mr. Berkey discussed the aboriginal title doctrine, constitutional protection for Indian land rights and the availability of legal remedies for violations of Indian land rights. His paper, “Legal Challenges Regarding Native Land Ownership,” may be accessed here.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)
- Partner Rovianne Leigh presents at the 2018 California Land and Water Conservation Conference
- Partner Scott W. Williams Appointed to Board of Directors of Klamath River Renewal Corporation