On July 9, 2013, Partner Curtis Berkey presented a webinar lecture as part of the continuing legal education series on the Native Land Law program sponsored by the Indian Land Tenure Foundation. Mr. Berkey discussed the aboriginal title doctrine, constitutional protection for Indian land rights and the availability of legal remedies for violations of Indian land rights. His paper, “Legal Challenges Regarding Native Land Ownership,” may be accessed here.
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition
- Restoring the Klamath River: The Largest Dam Removal Project in the U.S. is Underway
- Attorney Jenna Macaulay Appointed to First New York State Burial Site Review Committee
- Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson co-authors article: IDSov and the silent data revolution: Indigenous Peoples and the decentralized building blocks of web3
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson