Partner Scott Williams and Of Counsel David House co-authored an expert commentary entitled “The D.C. Circuit’s decision to apply the National Labor Relations Act to Indian tribal enterprise: San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino v. National Labor Relations Board.” The article analyzes and discusses the San Manuel decision, and it offers practical tips relating to case law concerning the potential application of the National Labor Relations Act to Indian tribal enterprises. This article is published on LexisNexis© and is available on that website as an Expert Commentary.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)