Firm attorneys Curtis Berkey and Alexendra Page contributed several chapters to a new book just published on the need for fundamental reform of federal Indian law. The book is entitled Native Land Law: General Principles of Law Relating to Native Lands and Natural Resources (2012 Lawyers Edition). It is published by West. The book proposes a fair and workable set of principles that will protect Indian land, governments and communities.
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)
- Partner Rovianne Leigh presents at the 2018 California Land and Water Conservation Conference
- Partner Scott W. Williams Appointed to Board of Directors of Klamath River Renewal Corporation