Berkey Williams LLP is delighted to announce that Dillon Dobson, a member of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, is the Firm’s 2022-2023 Indian Law Fellow. Dillon earned his BA in Community Organizing and Indigenous Realities from the University of Redlands. Dillon was a Vine Deloria Jr. Fellow at the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, where he received his JD with a certificate in Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy. As a student, Dillon served as the Vice-President and President of the Native American Law Students Association and as a Managing Editor of the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy (AJELP).
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson
- Associate Aviva Simon Pens Letter to Editor about Contemporary California Tribal Governments
- Of Counsel Janet Bill Elected to the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians Tribal Council
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Vincent P. Redhouse
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights