Berkey Williams LLP is delighted to announce that Dillon Dobson, a member of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, is the Firm’s 2022-2023 Indian Law Fellow. Dillon earned his BA in Community Organizing and Indigenous Realities from the University of Redlands. Dillon was a Vine Deloria Jr. Fellow at the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, where he received his JD with a certificate in Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy. As a student, Dillon served as the Vice-President and President of the Native American Law Students Association and as a Managing Editor of the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy (AJELP).
- Onondaga Nation Prevails in Inter-American Commission on Human Rights Proceeding; Secures Admissibility Decision on Land Rights Petition
- Restoring the Klamath River: The Largest Dam Removal Project in the U.S. is Underway
- Attorney Jenna Macaulay Appointed to First New York State Burial Site Review Committee
- Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson co-authors article: IDSov and the silent data revolution: Indigenous Peoples and the decentralized building blocks of web3
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Dillon Dobson