Berkey Williams LLP represents Indian tribes and tribal organizations throughout the United States, with offices in Davis, California, Washington D.C and Syracuse, New York. Our Firm works exclusively with Tribes and Tribal organizations to promote and protect their political, cultural, social and economic self-determination. The Davis office is seeking a 2nd year law student for a summer associate position in 2021. The position requires excellent research and writing skills. We especially encourage students with a demonstrated commitment to serving Indian people and tribal nations to apply. Please forward a cover letter, resume and one writing sample to Gloria Coronado, email@example.com. The deadline to apply is Monday, November 30, 2020. No phone calls, please.
- Firm Partners Scott Williams and Curtis Berkey and Associate Aviva Simon Contribute to Tenth Circuit Win for Pueblo Aboriginal Water Rights
- 2021 Summer Associate Position
- Berkey Williams Welcomes Indian Law Fellow Janet Bill
- Berkey Williams LLP 2021-2022 Indian Law Fellowship Program Announcement and Application Information
- Associate Erica Costa elected to the Board of Directors of the California Indian Law Association (CILA)